Chicken Wings: Etobicoke
Etobicoke has many eateries that serve chicken wings. As a wings fan, however, I know from experience that many restaurants offer up one of two types of wings: bland, or smothered in bottled hot sauce. Often the wings are greasy. Sometimes they're cooked too little or too much.
The reason why wings are so often disappointing is that most restaurants serve them as an afterthought, or as one of a long list of appetizers. However, Etobicoke fans of chicken wings are in luck – there's a great wings restaurant in town!
Discover your fun and friendly neighbourhood bar and grill where chicken wings are a house specialty.
The Best Wings and Much More
Before explaining why the wings at your neighbourhood bar and grill are the best in town, I want to mention that these particular Canadian-owned franchises have a fantastic selection of food. There's a lunch menu,
a dinner menu, a take-out menu, and even a kids' menu. All of them feature great food at affordable prices.
You will find that this bar and grill has a wide variety of starters, everything from Calamari to Nachos to their special Bacon-Wrapped Mac & Cheese appetizers and more. If you like them all, you can order a Sampler Plate. For those who want a hearty meal, there are Signature Ribs, Roast Beef complete with Yorkshire Pudding, Fish and Chips, and much more. If you want something lighter, try the 100% Angus Beef Burger topped with cheese and bacon, or choose from a large selection of sandwiches and salads. Soups, Chili, and Poutine
are also featured. And of course, be sure to sample the wings!
Proudly Canadian franchised bar and grills in Etobicoke have mastered the art of the chicken wing. Here are some of the reasons why the wings there top my list:
- Types. You can choose original wings, or boneless wings. (Boneless wings are also featured in a poutine variation, and in a salad.)
- Value. Wings are ordered by the pound and the half-pound. A pound is only $9.99 – and the restaurant offers special deals several times a week, including "Half-Price Wings Tuesday.”
- Sauce. Wings are available in four different categories: Dry Spice, Lightly Sauced, Saucy, or Very Saucy. This helps you to choose wings that are just right for your palate.
- Heat. Each flavour of wings is rated for spiciness, with zero peppers indicating a mild variety, and five peppers signifying maximum heat!
- Variety. Up to twenty flavours of wings! Yes, twenty! They range from the mild "Salt & Pepper” to the five-pepper "Hotter Than Hell,” from "Sweet Asian BBQ” to "Chili Lime,” from "Honey Garlic” to "Authentic Buffalo.” No matter what kind of wings you like, you'll find them on the menu.
And every pound of wings comes with a side of signature golden fries and a generous helping of the franchise's Famous Garlic Dill Sauce.
Finally, your fun and friendly Etobicoke Neighbourhood bar and grill has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. It's the perfect place to meet friends, to watch the big game
, or to bring the whole family. The friendly staff and the casual ambience will be sure to make this neighbourhood eatery your "home away from home!”